The Aqua-X is designed to control up to 30 separate irrigation zones (24vac solenoid valves or 120vac pumps), The Aqua-X monitors pH / EC and water temp as well as monitor actual growing medium moisture levels by using up to (8) Water Content Sensors connected to a single Aqua-x controller.
The timers can be set up to be recycling timers, or to operate at a specific time of day and durations. With the free TrolMaster App, users could access all settings and alerts on the system from anywhere anytime.
These are the steps you need to take for warranty issues
- All customers (end users) must submit a request and contact Trolmaster support at www.trolmaster.com/News/Warranty?class=Support to troubleshoot and validate.
- Please use the TrolMaster case number to initiate a warranty request through the GreenPlanet warranty. Click here
- All claims must have proof of purchase from an authorized GreenPlanet wholesale partner. We will not claim RMAs for non GreenPlanet wholesale customers.
- All claims from wholesale partners must go through the Green Planet Wholesale warranty process with the associated Trolmaster case number.
- Replacement devices provided as part of an advanced exchange that are not returned to GreenPlanet within 30 days of the RMA claim will be subject to a product non-return fee of full retail value.
If you have any issues or concerns, please contact email@example.com
* ThinkGrow & Trolmaster are owned by the same umbrella company. Thus the claims and process will be the same.
There are no reviews yet.