All SunBlaster T5HO Combos include our T5HO Electronic ballast, 6400K lamp, power cord with on /off switch, and jumper plug with both hanging and flat surface mounting clips. The NanoTech T5 Reflector spreads light wider across the plant canopy, penetrating deeper into the plant foliage, without consuming any additional power.
The SunBlaster T5 NanoTech Reflector increases the light output as much as 48% without consuming any additional power. The NanoTech T5 Reflector that is included in your Combo also provides superior heat reduction by reflecting heat the was previously absorbed by the lamp and ballast into the growing area. This can help extend both lamp and ballast life.
Environmental Impacts of SunBlaster T5HO Grow Lights
- T5HO lamps have a diameter of 5/8” – smaller is better when it comes to manufacturing, transportation and disposal.
- Reduction in raw materials and components needed for manufacturing.
- Reduction in lamp and fixture packaging materials due to relative size.
- T5HO are constructed of 40% less glass.
- T5HO contain 30% less phosphor than T8.
- T5HO contain 70% less mercury than T8.
- Longer lamp life means reduced maintenance cost and less going to the landfill.
|Light Output||690 Lumens|
|Power Consumption||11 Watts|
|Rated Life||10,000 Hours|
|Nominal Length||313 mm|
|Nominal Width||46 mm|
|Nominal Height||36 mm|
|Colour Temp||6400 Kelvin|