Studies show the best container for growing plants is a fabric pot. PotPots has studied the industry for decades and has taken the best features out of the top leading brands and combined them all in their fabric pot. Fabric PotPots allow for air pruning, root development, as well as mould resistance lent by the ability for excellent drainage while allowing for water absorption. PotPots provides fabric durability and construction strength by design. They have taken the mystery out of the container and allow the plant to do what it was meant to do, grow big.
- Aerates through the fabric of PotPots allowing air all the way to the root of the plant providing better absorption of nutrients.
- It provides insulation from the cold of the winter or the hot summer heat and releases heat naturally preventing root burn.
- Prevents roots from circling around the pot, air pruning the roots, leaving the plant with dense fibrous root systems.
- Produces larger stronger yields.
- Durable construction and quality fabric.