The AS-4 CO2 Alarm Station with a Blue light alarm module comes with a Blue light LED display indicator and a LCD digital ppm level reading. It is designed to be mounted outside of the space to be monitored and will display the CO2 ppm level. The AS-4 can be linked to either the low or the high level CO2 sensors, or it can be linked to both sensors for complete redundancy.
The AS-4 will sound an audible alarm and blink the Blue LED indicator in the event of the CO2 level going above the user’s preferred level set in the main controller.
Please Note: The AS-4 requires the SPH-1 for supplemental power
These are the steps you need to take for warranty issues
- All customers (end users) must submit a request and contact Trolmaster support at www.trolmaster.com/News/Warranty?class=Support to troubleshoot and validate.
- Please use the TrolMaster case number to initiate a warranty request through the GreenPlanet warranty. Click here
- All claims must have proof of purchase from an authorized GreenPlanet wholesale partner. We will not claim RMAs for non-GreenPlanet wholesale customers.
- All claims from wholesale partners must go through the Green Planet Wholesale warranty process with the associated Trolmaster case number.
- Replacement devices provided as part of an advanced exchange that are not returned to GreenPlanet within 30 days of the RMA claim will be subject to a product non-return fee of full retail value.
If you have any issues or concerns, please contact email@example.com
* ThinkGrow & Trolmaster are owned by the same umbrella company. Thus the claims and process will be the same.