The ability to read up to 30,000 ppm CO2 is critical to the proper operation and safety of an emergency CO2 system like the Carbon-X. The MBS-K30 is Trolmaster’s newest CO2 sensor, which incorporates a NDIR 0-30,000 ppm sensor in a self-aspirated enclosure. The MBS-K30 also features a built-in LCD display that will constantly display the current CO2 level (ppm). Each of the zones / rooms monitored by the Carbon-X can have 1 or 2 MBS-K30 CO2 sensors installed in order to satisfy local code requirements.
These are the steps you need to take for warranty issues
- All customers (end users) must submit a request and contact Trolmaster support at www.trolmaster.com/News/Warranty?class=Support to troubleshoot and validate.
- Please use the TrolMaster case number to initiate a warranty request through the GreenPlanet warranty. Click here
- All claims must have proof of purchase from an authorized GreenPlanet wholesale partner. We will not claim RMAs for non GreenPlanet wholesale customers.
- All claims from wholesale partners must go through the Green Planet Wholesale warranty process with the associated Trolmaster case number.
- Replacement devices provided as part of an advanced exchange that are not returned to GreenPlanet within 30 days of the RMA claim will be subject to a product non-return fee of full retail value.
If you have any issues or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* ThinkGrow & Trolmaster are owned by the same umbrella company. Thus the claims and process will be the same.