The OA6-24 control board is designed to control multiple 24vac solenoid valves. It provides an easy and efficient method to control up to 6 valves… each with individual timer settings. Up to 5 OA6-24 can be connected to a single Aqua-x providing a maximum of 30 individually controlled outputs to connect to your solenoid valves.
The Aqua-x can also provide a “master pump link” by using a DSP-1 along with the OA6-24. Connecting a DSP-1 to the OA6-24 provides an automatic “pump link” between the DSP-1 and the OA6-24. When any of the 24vac irrigation zones are activated on the OA6-24, the DSP-1 will automatically turn on the pump.
These are the steps you need to take for warranty issues
- All customers (end users) must submit a request and contact Trolmaster support at www.trolmaster.com/News/Warranty?class=Support to troubleshoot and validate.
- Please use the TrolMaster case number to initiate a warranty request through the GreenPlanet warranty. Click here
- All claims must have proof of purchase from an authorized GreenPlanet wholesale partner. We will not claim RMAs for non GreenPlanet wholesale customers.
- All claims from wholesale partners must go through the Green Planet Wholesale warranty process with the associated Trolmaster case number.
- Replacement devices provided as part of an advanced exchange that are not returned to GreenPlanet within 30 days of the RMA claim will be subject to a product non-return fee of full retail value.
If you have any issues or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* ThinkGrow & Trolmaster are owned by the same umbrella company. Thus the claims and process will be the same.
There are no reviews yet.