The WCS-1 water content sensor allows the user to monitor the % of water / nutrients within the growing medium. The moisture level / water content is displayed in real-time on the WCS module itself, the Aqua-x and the APP. That data is displayed on a graph (through the APP) and helps the user visualize the dry-down time, and to make adjustments to their irrigation timers / irrigation cycles. Up to 8 WCS-1 can be connected to a single Aqua-x. When multiple WCS-1 are connected to a single Aqua-X, the displayed value on the Aqua-x and APP will be the AVERAGE of all of the sensors.
These are the steps you need to take for warranty issues
- All customers (end users) must submit a request and contact Trolmaster support at www.trolmaster.com/News/Warranty?class=Support to troubleshoot and validate.
- Please use the TrolMaster case number to initiate a warranty request through the GreenPlanet warranty. Click here
- All claims must have proof of purchase from an authorized GreenPlanet wholesale partner. We will not claim RMAs for non GreenPlanet wholesale customers.
- All claims from wholesale partners must go through the Green Planet Wholesale warranty process with the associated Trolmaster case number.
- Replacement devices provided as part of an advanced exchange that are not returned to GreenPlanet within 30 days of the RMA claim will be subject to a product non-return fee of full retail value.
If you have any issues or concerns, please contact email@example.com
* ThinkGrow & Trolmaster are owned by the same umbrella company. Thus the claims and process will be the same.